News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Medjidie 3rd Class

drclaw

Order of Medjidie, Third Class, that arrived today.

Sent to me by my new friend Mr Avsar Ibar from Istanbul (www.avsaribar.com).

I'm really enjoying the variations in design between different periods and different makers. Makes collecting these a fascinating hobby.

Gavin

Yes, small mint mark and I am guessing it is early 20th century from the overall design of the medal.

But I'm still expanding my knowledge base on these orders so I can't say that with any authority.

Yes, small mint mark and I am guessing it is early 20th century from the overall design of the medal.

But I'm still expanding my knowledge base on these orders so I can't say that with any authority.

Hello Gavin.

My (4th Class) is identical to yours.

lambert

Beautiful.

Great blog too by the way! Very interesting ODM, many of which I've never come across before so enjoyed learning about them.

Hi Gavin

Thank you for visiting my blog,.

I'm interested mainly in Orders and Medals of World War I and also Brazil WWI and WWII.

I started collecting just nine months, so I have a lot to learn.

Lambert

Edited by lambert