News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Still somone in Moscow who does research

Hi to all from New Zealand. I hope this is not too much a newbie repeat question, but is there someone in the group who can recommend a reliable person who still does research in the former Minister of Defence Archives in Moscow? I am researching my wifes grandfather who was an officer in the Soviet Army. Order of Glory 3 and 2nd class among other awards, we have some details (and photos), but would like to get a copy of his military record and award card. Unfortunatly all his medals and awards were given to a local musuem in Russia (as per his wish) but as with many things "they have been lost". So to cut a long story short, we would like to rebuild the group and would like to know more about his time of service during WW2. And at present we won't be back in the Russian Federation until next year.

Regards

Rex

• 1 year later...
    • 2 months later...