Paraguay Order of Merit

it hasn't sent yet because still wait from my side to get some Indonesian medal for trade.. :)

i'll post photo again later when it's arrived

Very nice set--great acquisition!! The grand cross sash seems to be harder to find than the badge. Is the trade for 2 badges & a star or 1 badge & star? [i ask because the badge without the sash has a suspension loop seen on commander badges and the one on the sash has a typical double ring sash badge suspension. Usually the grand cross and the commander badges are the same size.]

Medal of Paraguay "Orden Nacional Del Merit grade Commander, established in 1865 by Marshal Francisco Solano López. Originally the order was for military purposes, but was revised in 1939 and is now the highest order from Paraguay to military and civil merits.

lambert

• 3 months later...

Finally it's arrived!!

but there's something strange, on the reverse of sash badge it stated ''PRAEMIUM MERITI'' while on the breast badge it stated "PRAEMIUN MERITI", how it can be different M and N? :unsure:

i found a picture on eBay, in there the breast badge also stated PRAEMIUN too, so how's this happen? Does the badge with PRAEMIUN is a jeweller's made?

anyone can explain this phenomena?

Finally it's arrived!!

but there's something strange, on the reverse of sash badge it stated ''PRAEMIUM MERITI'' while on the breast badge it stated "PRAEMIUN MERITI", how it can be different M and N? :unsure:

i found a picture on eBay, in there the breast badge also stated PRAEMIUN too, so how's this happen? Does the badge with PRAEMIUN is a jeweller's made?

anyone can explain this phenomena?

Hello,

You have better shots, more evident with the details?

:cheers:

Edited by lambert

Thanks Megan and Harvey for the picture.. :cheers:

Yesterday in eBay i found the breast star as same as mine (with PRAEMIUN letter too) was for sale at buy now:$600, but now i can't find it!

Well, so let say, is it a defect product? A fake? A copy? Or what?

Windu