News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Suvorov 3rd class (1st type) and Nakhimov 2nd class

Dear Friends,

I want to share pictures of two rare awards, that came from old collection from Finland.

The Order of Suvorov 3rd class is the 1st type, 1st variation and I am quite sure it is original.

The Order of Nakhimov has some period repair (Screw) on reverse and I have not had possibility to reasearch it completely.

However I am grateful for any comments.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to show the numbers before I am the owner of these items. Suvorov is 2-digit typically engraved and Nakhimov 3-digit.

With best regards,

Jani

Hi Jan iI want to upset you , I think that Nakhimov , a copy too

Thanks for your input,

It really seems that Nakhimov is definetly original. Suvorov does not match the reference pieces I have on my database - it has actually too sharp details.

With best regards,

Jani

Please educate me :) I am not upset since 90% of the items like these I see are fakes...

Jani

Hi Jani would be very nice to put more quality pictures for for discussiont by what I can see many elements do not match

• 3 weeks later...