News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Italian Army L3/35 tankette Tiny Tank in Tikrit, Iraq 2011

Guest IMHF

Here is all the images I have of this tank I seen 2 others here in Iraq; I wish I had taken pictures of them. If you have any pictures of these tanks in Iraq please post them here. Plus any information that you may have to why these little tanks are in Iraq.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

Very nice who does the equipment belong to? It look like the items are on display. Cheers Captain Albert

CPT Albert

Yes this piece is part of a display park here in Cob Speicher, in Tikrit, Iraq. It is one of the largest Air Force Bases here which stood up in 1969. When we leave here all of this will go back to the Iraqi Govenrment.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Lorenzo

In this image you can see that the spare road wheel is missing from the mount; it is mounted on the right rear side of the tank.

thank you

Lorenzo

A quick Google search turned up this link, with useful info and photos.

http://iraqimilitary...c.php?t=6&p=746

Thank you for posting this I am one of the Admins for this Forum a good friend of mine in Iraq has done a great job in preserving the History of Iraq's Military Services. My User Name on the Forum is SHOCKANDAWE.

Thank you