News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SCW Nationalist Wing For Comment

Scott

Saw this wing being offered. It's approximately 70mm wide. Any opinions on the authenticity based on these two photos?

Many thanks.

Perfect originals. During SCW many insignia were handcrafted locally.

The simbol on the red disk is for the Spanish Foreign Legion, where the Italians enlisted as the only way to be in the spanish regular army being foreigner.

I know these wings, were for sale some time ago at Flying Tiger Antiques and dissapeared, I guess were sold. Price tag too much for me.

Regards

Fran

Perfect originals. During SCW many insignia were handcrafted locally.

The simbol on the red disk is for the Spanish Foreign Legion, where the Italians enlisted as the only way to be in the spanish regular army being foreigner.

I know these wings, were for sale some time ago at Flying Tiger Antiques and dissapeared, I guess were sold. Price tag too much for me.

Regards

Fran

Indeed Francisco -- Flying Tiger is where I saw them just last week. Yes, they were more than I would pay for such an item. I thought they looked a bit crude, but your handcraft explanation would fit here.

Many thanks.

• 11 months later...