News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Newer Iraqi Items

bmsm

This is a Chinese made 2010, Special Forces Chest Wing made for the Iraqi's. It is 3-1/2 in. wide and 1-3/16 in. high. There are no markings on the reverse and it has the spring pin fastener.

The parachute seems to be oversized compared to the wings. It almost makes it look "fat".

Bob

• Replies 81
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a 2011, Iraqi Army First Reconnaissance Unit Glazed Chest Badge. It is 2-9/16 in. diameter and has a spring pin fastener on the reverse.

Above: First Reconnaissance Unit

Iraqi Army.

Bob

This is a 2011, Iraqi Army Aviation Command Glazed Chest Badge. It is 1-7/8 in. diameter and has a spring pin fastener.

Translation:

Above- Army Aviation Command

Right-Iraq

Left- First

Bob

Bob

Thank you for posting your new pieces with tons of information; I look forward to seeing more of you pieces in the near future.

Lorenzo

It seems that there are tons of new badges out there, with the printed piece of paper ontop of a brass type plate with the glazed covering.

I have seen so many different units civil forces on this type constructed badge, do you know where they are being manufactured what compnay?

Thank you

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

More information is what we need. You are in a unique position to have access to all kinds of information. Get all you can while you can and pass it along.

Bob

Bob

Thank you for posting your new pieces with tons of information; I look forward to seeing more of you pieces in the near future.

Lorenzo

This is a 2011, Iraqi Army Pilot Glazed Chest Badge with a spring pin fastener on the reverse. It is 2-1/8 in. wide and 13/16 in. high.

Bob

Bob

This is a very interesting badge, but I believe that this is an Iranian badge. Iraq does not have the Cobra Attack Helicopters the cammo job on the badge is that of the Iranian Cammo design.

Thank you for posting

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

More information is what we need. You are in a unique position to have access to all kinds of information. Get all you can while you can and pass it along.

Bob

Will do and thank you for your wonderful help to make this section of the GMIC very interesting and fun to post.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Bob

This is a very interesting badge, but I believe that this is an Iranian badge. Iraq does not have the Cobra Attack Helicopters the cammo job on the badge is that of the Iranian Cammo design.

Thank you for posting

Lorenzo

I do know that the Iraqi Air Force is using the Mi-17s and Eurocopters.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

Iran wouldn't have Cobra's either they have the Toofan helicopters. Do the Iraqi's go up with the US in the Cobras for training?

Bob

Bob

Thank you for posting

Lorenzo

2010, Iraqi Air Force College neck glazed medal with ribbon. The medal is 2-5/8 in. diameter and the ribbon is 1 in. wide and a 12-1/2 in. loop.

Translation above: the Creation, the Faith, the Power

Below- Air Force College

Bob

Bob

The image I provided for you is that of an Iranian Cobra Attack Heliccopter; if you look close you can see the Iranian Flag on the Tail.

Thank you for posting and viewing .

Lorenzo

2010, Iraqi Air Force College neck glazed medal with ribbon. The medal is 2-5/8 in. diameter and the ribbon is 1 in. wide and a 12-1/2 in. loop.

Translation above: the Creation, the Faith, the Power

Below- Air Force College

Bob

This is a very nice Insignia; here in Tikrit the Iraqi Air Force College is using it.

Lorenzo

Guest IMHF

This is a 2011, Iraqi Army First Reconnaissance Unit Glazed Chest Badge. It is 2-9/16 in. diameter and has a spring pin fastener on the reverse.

Iraqi Army.

Bob

Bob

Check this one out from my collection, sorry that the image is a little blur; when I return home from Iraq I will take a better image.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

Iraqi Army.

Bob

Bloody hell... does made in China and /Copyright violation never stop???

Thats a selous Scout beret badge design!!

Guest IMHF

Bloody hell... does made in China and /Copyright violation never stop???

Thats a selous Scout beret badge design!!

Chris

They could have worked with the Iraqi Recon Platoon, so they added it to the Units Insignia.

-I have seen a lot of this being done with the British and American Insignia added to the Iraqi Units Insignia. I do not think the badges were manufactured in China but you never know.

Thank you

Lorenzo

This is a 2011, Iraqi Air Force Glazed Chest Badge. It is made of brass, glazed and is 1-1/2 in. diameter.

Translation above Iraqi Air Force.

Bob

This is a 2010, Iraqi Air Force College Gift Plate with stand made of plastic and is

5-15/16 in. diameter.

Translation: above-the Creation-the Faith-the Power

Below: Air Force College

Bob

Guest IMHF

This is a 2011, Iraqi Air Force Glazed Chest Badge. It is made of brass, glazed and is 1-1/2 in. diameter.

Translation above Iraqi Air Force.

Bob

I like the engraved designed badges better with the filled in paint detail; than glazed over to protect the insignia. The paper ones look very cheap but if you are a serious collector you have to have one of each.

Thank you for posting

Lorenzo

Guest IMHF

This is a 2010, Iraqi Air Force College Gift Plate with stand made of plastic and is

5-15/16 in. diameter.

Translation: above-the Creation-the Faith-the Power

Below: Air Force College

Bob

Bob is that painted on or is it a sticker or sheet glued to the plate decorate?

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

This one is a sheet glued to the plate.

Bob

Bob is that painted on or is it a sticker or sheet glued to the plate decorate?

Lorenzo

This is a 2010, Iraqi Border Guards Gift Plate with stand, made of plastic with gilt border and is 5-3/4 in. diameter.

Translation below: Iraqi Borders

Bob