News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I've finally managed to get into Imperial bars. I have one coming the beginning of next month. It's a two place bar... WW1 EK2 and Prussian Order of the Crown 4th Class without swords. Will try to post pics in a bit... am asking for permission from the current owner.

Just managed to add to the set... a lovely little buttonhole minature of the Crown Order. I think I did quite well on this one. Would love to hear comments/opinions, etc.

I'm hoping to be able to do a nice cased display of the bar, the buttonhole ribbon, plus if I can (hopefully) locate either a miniature ribbon for my WW1 EK2 mini or a similar buttonhole with mini for it as well as a ribbon bar to match the medal bar.

Much as I love enamel I think I actually prefer the 4th Class of this Order as it's got just the right amount of enamel plus the gold on the rest of it... just a lovely piece.

Will add pics of the medal bar soon as I can. beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif

You did very well on the mini, Dan. The ones from this maker are much scarcer than the Godet ones.

Many thanks! I really think it will make an awesome set once I get the rest of the pieces I want to display together. beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif

:love:

A very nice mini indeed, Like EK’s and a couple of other decorations in particular the quality of the minis

can vary greatly in detail and quality and this is one of the best.

Congratulations!