News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I recently started a thread in the Wehrmacht research forum, but maybe it will be better here. Between 1920 - 1922 were Paul "Papa" Hausser kompanieführer in Infanterie-Regiment 5. Stettin. Does anyone know in which company or batallion? Maybe there is something i Lubs, IR 5 - Das Pommersche Regiment?

Best regards

Christian

His full SS record would detail this. It is most likely available at the US Archive in College Park, MD. I know a researcher who can get for you for a fee. PM me if you are interested.

The Reichsheer Stellenbesetzungen for 16 Mai 1920, 1 Oktober 1920 and 1 Oktober 1921 all have Maj. Hausser as a general staff officer on the staff of the 2. Division.

Sorry, I have misread the biography. The text were "flowing" and I took the first date as the corresponding one. So 1920 - mid 1922 as general staff officer is correct. Then after this he seems to had a brief stint as Kompanieführer in IR5 but no company is listed.

Edited by RaZpuTiN

His full SS record would detail this. It is most likely available at the US Archive in College Park, MD. I know a researcher who can get for you for a fee. PM me if you are interested.

Thank you for the offer. But as I have general interest in IR5, I will see if I can get my hands on Gerhard Lubs extensive regimentsgeschichte on IR5.