Good Morning,

I would like to get the entries for 2 SWB please could anyone help,i am prepared to pay thank you.

David

Good Morning,

I would like to get the entries for 2 SWB please could anyone help,i am prepared to pay thank you.

David

Hello David,

I think you'll need a researcher to go to Kew unless someone here has one of the Services Rendered books which happens to have your badge numbers in them. I actually have 3 volumes but they're at my mum's in the UK and I won't get to see them till July.

I did once use someone on ebay, it cost 4.99 GBP which I found to be very good value.

I'm assuming they're British issue. Those to Kiwis can't be researched at the moment, Australian issues can but I'm not sure about the other Commonwealth countries.

If you've had no luck by the beginning of July drop me a line and I'll check the books.

Tony

Hello David,

I think you'll need a researcher to go to Kew unless someone here has one of the Services Rendered books which happens to have your badge numbers in them. I actually have 3 volumes but they're at my mum's in the UK and I won't get to see them till July.

I did once use someone on ebay, it cost 4.99 GBP which I found to be very good value.

I'm assuming they're British issue. Those to Kiwis can't be researched at the moment, Australian issues can but I'm not sure about the other Commonwealth countries.

If you've had no luck by the beginning of July drop me a line and I'll check the books.

Tony

Tony Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your reply much appreciated,they are both british chaps and i will wait for your return and contact you again if thats ok, again my thanks.

David (H)