Hello, i would like to show my small collection of U-Boot badges, thanks for looking

From left to right: B.H Mayer, Schwerin, Juncker

zl6xhj.jpg

jindyx.jpg

I have always been partial to the Junker style. That Eagles head is, in my opinion, much better cast and more daunting.

Nice trio.

Regards,

JustinG 2dresq

Edited by 2dresq

Jeannot,

If one can only possess three U-Boat badges, they should be the three that you have. Congrats on a very nice colection!

Best Regards,

Erik

wow, very nice u-boat badge collection, and you have 3 of them from different manufacturer and also they all in excellent condition.. :cheers:

Jeannot,

These are 3 beautiful war badges. I don't know which one I like the best! :jumping:

Best wishes

Matt

Jeannot,

These are 3 beautiful war badges. I don't know which one I like the best! :jumping:

Best wishes

Matt

I agree, they are all nice but for me the first badge on the left really takes the prize; cutout swastika, detailed eagle, and a crisp wreath!

William Kramer

My last U-Boat badge,another Schwerin Berlin unmarked. thaks for the comments guys

1z2f4hw.jpg

23rlnpl.jpg

Here in the uniform

thump_7031235klaus-ewerth-schweri.jpgthump_7031238schwerin-kk.jpg

Nice badge.

A later unmarked example with the flat-wire catch and a little worn, but still a good addition to your collection.

If i collected U-Boat badges,a tombak Meybauer would be on my list.

Regards,Martin.

Nice badge.

A later unmarked example with the flat-wire catch and a little worn, but still a good addition to your collection.

If i collected U-Boat badges,a tombak Meybauer would be on my list.

Regards,Martin.

Hi Martin, Thanks for the comments, i am searching for logntime for a badge by Meybauer,is very difficult to buy, but is on my list, my next one for sure.

Best regards

Edited by JEANNOT