News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Absolute Record EK2 doc price?

Chris,

Looks like there were three other guys that thought more of this than you did! I gotta admit, I don't get it. Sure, it's pretty and all, but over 400 Euro....please. Somebody is totally oblivious to coming financial crisis. :D

Chip

Edited by Chip

In my eyes this extraordinary document is doubtless worth this price.

I dont know, the design is great, but there are better.

The unit is not great and it was not for any of the major/Captivating battles.

The sole factor is the nice design.

Up until now, I would have guestimated the Price at about EUR200-250.

However, there is a slight upward trend in EK doc prices.

Apparently there are a new lot of collectors of these, unfortunately I have not been able to contact them.

Let's face it Chris, everybody likes these, especially the Schmuck documents. Like you I prefer the ones from specific units and specific battles, but for the most part, collectors are looking at the graphics and that makes for a much wider audience.

Chip

Let's face it Chris, everybody likes these, especially the Schmuck documents. Like you I prefer the ones from specific units and specific battles, but for the most part, collectors are looking at the graphics and that makes for a much wider audience.

Chip

Agreed, and I have some fantastic Schmuck Docs... But I think 1-2 years ago noone would have dreamed of these ever reaching a price like this...

Maybe... slowly... EK docs are coming of age...

I hoped that would only happen once I had them all ;-)