News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

THE SOVIET QUIZ - 2011 - QUIZ CLOSED

Thanks Lukasz!!! I believe I had been on the site of this monument when I visted the Czech Republic MANY years ago. I did not know the full history at the time!

Jim :cheers:

• Replies 1.1k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND THE FINAL SCORE UPDATE IS AS FOLLOWS with 111 questions having been asked in the 2011 quiz

Scoreboard update!

25 points - JimZ (1)

19 points - Christophe (2)

18 points - UB6365 (3)

17 points - Harvey (4)

16 points - Hauptmann (5)

8 points - Gunner 1

3 points - Valter

2 points - kapten_windu

2 points - Lukasz Gaszewski

1 point - Tachel

1 point - K2009

This brings us to the end of the Soviet Quiz for 2011. May I thank you all for participating and making this quiz yet another success. It could not happen without each of your input. The Soviet QUiz for 2012 will open shortly when I will post the first question. Please remember that the rules have changed slightly. We need to clearly state a main question or what needs to be answered to score. Replies cannot be edited after posted if there is another post following it, otherwise the reply will be disqualified. There are some other smaller changes. But if you find 2 minutes to read through the rules, its all that it should take to make things run smoothly.

We've all had some ups and downs with the quiz - however, what is important is that we all worked it out and we managed to play along. As always, its not about winning or losing the quiz, but simply taking up the challenge and learning something new.

So I hope to see you all again in the 2012 quiz.....

Jim :cheers: