News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Morocco: Valour Medal for the Congo

Megan

You will see that there is many Orders & Medals that we know only by name,but there is no Order of Bravery and no Star of Valour.

Emmanuel

but there is a "Ordre National de la Paix (yet no picture)"

Which could maybe include the word Congo.... and a Dove (a typical symbol de la Paix)

And a bar may be added for other things?

but there is a "Ordre National de la Paix (yet no picture)"

Which could maybe include the word Congo.... and a Dove (a typical symbol de la Paix)

And a bar may be added for other things?

Hahaha if I were a bad guy I could include here a picture of the National Order of Peace of Rwanda (which also include a dove in its center) ,and you would believe it is a Congo award if I were saying so;but I'am not that kind of person.Thruth is a valor for me.

Just as an information,the National Order of Peace of Rwanda (as the 3 others Orders of Rwanda seen on dealers web sites) is now obsolete.

But maybe you will believe this :

http://africadefensejournal.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/le-general-sekouba-konate-eleve-a-la-dignite-de-grand-croix-dans-l%E2%80%99ordre-national-de-la-paix/

Grand Cross of National Order of Peace of Congo Brazzaville to General Sekouba Konate

Ribbon green/white/green

Emmanuel

• 3 months later...