News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

General Tinnie Database

• Replies 1.4k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if the next two are pro or anti Germany. They are Austrian I think. The triangular one has "Freiheit" and some other stuff scratched on the reverse.

"1 Mai 1930"

• 3 weeks later...

[attachmentid=48129]Pete This is the one I am talking about. I can't find another in my collection made of this material. It isn't bronze but maybe copper? Maybe you have one of these and could tell. The reverse is unmarked and the file space too large so I will just show the front. have a nice weekend. Robert

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

[attachmentid=52590][attachmentid=52591]

Maybe the most handsome and well-crafted tinnie I have. Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Fuhrer 10 April 1938 A scan simply doesn't do it any justice. 3-D in hand Attaching pin plate marked PH. Turkk....cannot make the rest out

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

The propaganda to encourage large families. On your tinnie the design of the extremely powerfull nazi eagle. The eagle suggests a kind of father (or the top of state), head of his large family. "Reichstreffen"; is important , because it is on the national (highest) level.

James a very nice example of propaganda.

Cheers,

Benten

I agree with Benten. A very nice badge and somewhat appropriate today. Correct me if I am wrong but are not the populations of most EU countries in decline? I happened to listen to Vladimir Putins' state of the nation speech over the Summer and his theme was the introduction of new benefits to encourage the Russian people to procreate in greater numbers with offerings of longer periods of time off payments for the Mother, increased benifits for each additional child added to the family, etc. He went as far as to ask Russian expatriates to return to Russia. Thanks for showing that nice tinnie James.

Edited by BURGERHAUS