News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Romanian R.P.R. Period Order of the Star of Romania.

Romanian R.P.R. Period Order of the Star of Romania.

Ordinul Steaua Romaniei

Star of Romania Order issued by the Romanian People's Republic

The first order of importance in R.P.R. period

Made of high grade silver with natural sapphires

Diameter = approximately 6.5 cm

This piece appears to be in immaculate condition.

Kevin in Deva :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kevin,

I have seen recently in Ebay.de some strange Order of the Star , smaller and made as neck decoration 4th class ?

Seller says for foreigner ..... is these all made up fakes or ?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Rumanien-Star-Orden-4-Klasse-Halsband-Romania-/130574757323?pt=Militaria&hash=item1e66dcadcb#ht_500wt_1287

christer

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - These people ignored my problem, then intentionally gave me bonus money too early knowing that they were going to kick me out and make me pay it back (none of this I knew about until about a month ago).
    Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - These people ignored my problem, then intentionally gave me bonus money too early knowing that they were going to kick me out and make me pay it back (none of this I knew about until about a month ago).

Are you registered user of the sammler.ru and your nickmame is penicillin?

Posted · Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.
    Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.

Are you penicillin? Do you know him?

No. And I don't know anybody in Russia. I am only looking through some internet resources on the regular basis.

So, corvaton, ya tvaya mamachka ibal ... umnik hueff. I tvoi rot tozhe ibal ... huesos, blya...

Gentlemen,

there is a Personal Message (P.M.) Function on the Forum, I suggest you make use of it

to conduct your conversations, the above posts will be deleted within 24 hours from the thread

as they are off topic and contain nothing relevant to: Romanian R.P.R. Period Order of the Star of Romania.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Kevin in Deva. :cheers: