News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

English 1914 star

I have in my collection a General with the ribbon bar of the English 1914 star.

Is this medal awarded regular to foreign military personnel?

Do you think there are lists where i can find which Belgian personnel received this medal?

Regards

Can you please show some pictures as I have never heard of a Non-British person being given the 1914 Star........

I have gone through the new book "Great War Medal Collectors Companion" which gives a list of all units that were awarded the 1914 star and they are all Bristish Empire troops......

Mike

Can you please show some pictures as I have never heard of a Non-British person being given the 1914 Star........

I have gone through the new book "Great War Medal Collectors Companion" which gives a list of all units that were awarded the 1914 star and they are all Bristish Empire troops......

Mike

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your reply, i have posted a picture of the uniforms medal bars. Meanwhile I will search in the Belgian book of the fire-cross, maybe i can find something...

Regards