Romanian RSR Period 50th Anniversary of Peasant's Rising of 1907 Medal

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.
Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.

I think the source of the pictures should be mentioned, if they don't belong to the person who used them:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soviet-Peasants-Revolt-Medal-Boxed-Romania-RPR-1957-Very-Rare-/330616629171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfa4967b3

Posted · Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.
Hidden by Kev in Deva, September 23, 2011 - Not relevent to the thread.

Is anybody asked the pictures source? Or you think that you are smartest one?

Please stick to facts and keep the discussion on a constructive level

Gentlemen, :beer:

the comments, are detracting from the thread, the idea of this thread and similar threads is to show what Romanian items from the Communist period look like and not for giving links to ebay or any other site where items are for sale, once an item is place in the public domain, without any watermark, they can be copied and used as such in my opinion, I take pictures of items being shown at the Collector's Fair's yet do not feel the need to write the sellers name and address down to accompany the thread.

I will delete the comments and this post within 24 hours, you are more than welcome to post your personal examples or pictures

of items, thank you.

Kevin in Deva. :cheers: