News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medail China - Taiwan ?

g_deploige

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

I think it's not really much truth there was no silver medals and the medal may be original, see here: Liaohsi Medal for the Struggle to Resist the United States of America and Support Korea, 1950-1953 or here: Chinese Medals ,was a lot of medals that were not beautiful or silver and patina on the medal will do not in two years but less than twenty years so can not unequivocally say whether this is false.

I think it's not really much truth there was no silver medals and the medal may be original, see here: Liaohsi Medal for the Struggle to Resist the United States of America and Support Korea, 1950-1953 or here: Chinese Medals ,was a lot of medals that were not beautiful or enemal and patina on the medal will do not in two years but less than twenty years so can not unequivocally say whether this is false.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's not really much truth there was no silver medals and the medal may be original, see here: Liaohsi Medal for the Struggle to Resist the United States of America and Support Korea, 1950-1953 or here: Chinese Medals ,was a lot of medals that were not beautiful or silver and patina on the medal will do not in two years but less than twenty years so can not unequivocally say whether this is false.

No, Most of those medals are fake. There is a big difference between the real ones and fakes/fantasies. The one listed under Rustyknight's website, most are fake; I only see about 5 that are real. From the dealer site, it is fake, 30 Euros is a ripoff. Even dealers can be wrong at times...

Also, there were a lot of less seen Nationalist badges that were copied and put with a red ribbon.

Edited by hc8604