News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Chris,

can't find the name in the bavarian Stammrollen. But in the prussian Verlust- und Verwundeten-Liste.

But I'm not sure, there is a Sebastian Wagensonner (from Landshut (near Muinch)), he was wounded in Sept. 1916.

His unit was 1916 the 4. Komp. Inf.-Rgt. Nr.150. ;) Best regards,

Jens

signatur: I read Murz !??

Edited by KIR

Huh ???

What was he doing in the 150th ????

He must have made it to the Alpenkorps by 1918 though....

The history of the 150th shows a big attack in September of 1916 with the 150th mixed in with bavarian units.... maybe he was attached to the 150th as a Funker or something?

Best

Chris

What is possible is that he was wounded and invalided out, and that the doc was issued by the Alpenkorps some years later.

It is not unknown for higher formations to issue docs to guys who had not served with them....

Have a Karpathen Korps doc to a guy who was wounded and invalided out long before the Karpaten Korps was formed..

The Sebastian Wagensonner born 3 December 1897 was in the Infanterie-Leib-Regiment.

Dave is right! With the birthday he is listed in the bav. Stammrollen! :jumping:

At first he was writen as "Wagensommer". :banger:

Sorry & Gruss Jens