News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

hello, i like this tunic but would like some opinions on it. i know that the pants may not be original to the tunic but i still like the tunic. this is another one im considering and i need some help with it.

thanks

john

Hi John,

It's difficult to see much detail from the picture that you've posted. I don't much like the stand up collar - it is different from the standard KM collar which featured five rows of reinforcing stitching. The ends of the collar also appear sharp as opposed to the typical rounded edges. It would be great if you could get better photos to analyze.

Best Regards,

Erik

hello, he replied and here is what he said: No markings, these summers tunics almost always don't. They are made very simply with no lining. Collar is the type that would not have a zig-zag pattern and should not. Buttons appear to be marked FFL 1942

thanks

john

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...