I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on these Verordnungsblatt's. I have been told that there are copies of these at the MGFA in Potsdam

I was wondering what the format for them is, are they individual orders or a collection of them in annula books like the "Sammlung" that I have?

Do I ask for specific orders or for a specific year?

What do these cost on average?

And would anyone know if they deal on line or only in person?

Many thanks for your help

Larry

Hi Paul

That's what I am trying to find out, I think that I miss named them "HV"....I must say I find it truely unbelievable that the forum that I believe has some of the most eminent reaserchers in the hobby draws a blank!!!!

I believe these are what I am looking for. If I understand things they list the clothing , nebenfarbe/wafenfarbe orders for the Heer, there are applicable Verodnungsblatt's for the Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine..........however I am not positive that these are what I am looking for. I would hate to dump cash on stuff not needed.

Later

Larry

Edited by Laurence Strong

Larry,

I wasn't sure exactly what you were asking for. If you mean HV (HeeresVerwaltungs) Verordnungsblattt, I've never come across such a thing, but if you just mean Heeresverordnungsblatt the full set of these are all available on CD-ROM.

Its a huge amount of material. and they do list thousands of orders relating to clothing and insignia and all sorts of other regulations as do the AHM (Allgenmeine Heeres Mitteilungen) which is ( also available on CD-ROM).

You can find them here http://deutsches-wehrkundearchiv.de/7.html

Laurence,

I think what you may have been originally thinking about are the Heeresverwaltungs-Verfügungen : Erlasse aus dem Gebiete des Kassen-, Haushalts-, Besoldungs-, Verpflegungs-, Bekleidungs-, Unterkunfts-, Bau-, Kranken- und Veterinärwesens.

These are listed in the MGFA catalogue but the Heeresverordnungsblatt mentioned by Gordon above may well prove very useful.

I am visiting the MGFA in early March and will see what they actually contain.

Regards

Genn

Hi Glenn

Many thanks for the reply. I truely appreciate the offer of help.

Here's my problem....when searching my Sammlung von Heeresverwaltungs-Verfügungen, in this case the uniform catagory in the index indicates an order 8/270.

So when I go to the specific order nothing is there it has the title but is blank.......

I have attached scans of both the index and the order itself to illustrate my point.