News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I inherited this medal from my grandfather, but have absolutely no information about it and cannot find anything similar online..

Apparently it may be from the 1800s, but of this I am not sure.

I can not find out what the R.H stands for either.

It is German

and says"For Merit" on the back in german...

Thank you very much for letting me know- clearly my google search skills aren't very good because I couldn't find anything similar online!

Unfortunately I don't have the ribbon, although I do have the original box (which has S.M written on it) and it doesn't look as though a ribbon would fit in the box...

Thank you very much for letting me know- clearly my google search skills aren't very good because I couldn't find anything similar online!

Unfortunately I don't have the ribbon, although I do have the original box (which has S.M written on it) and it doesn't look as though a ribbon would fit in the box...

Hello VickyW;

You have the box too -great. You can more than double that value now. (if you were looking to sell it). Without the ribbon is no problem. Replacement ribbons can be found.

You have come to the right place for identifing any medals or militaria you might have. Please feel free to post anything else you might want some more information on.