News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Well I joined here back here in february when I bought a vase and was pondering which direction my new collection would take,(http://gmic.co.uk/in...haft-porcelain/) ...well here goes...first of many many badges to come...I paid £18 for this today..is that about right? I believe maker to be Karl Wurster. All comments and advice welcome and I'm also in the market for related items ;) ;)

P1000179.jpg

P1000180.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, Just an update with my latest purchase for £13....It looks worse in the photo than it actually is..the enamel somewhat pitted....hope to get at least one or two more on sunday at the militaria fair at the three counties showground , malvern......watch this space...P1000193.jpgP1000195.jpg

Are you planning to collect Frauenwerk badges by maker?

Frauenschaft badges give a collector and a collection variety of size color and style. :)

Also the womens DAF badges are colorfull.

I find it difficult to add any new items at a reasonable price. You are doing well.

--dj--Joe

Are you planning to collect Frauenwerk badges by maker?

--dj--Joe

I am starting along that road yes....and when I have got my head around how many makers there are I will start buying other Frau badges as and when they come along at a reasonable price...keep eye open for todays purchases ;)

For me that would be a fair price. Now you need to get the larger version of this badge. Thanks for showing.

Just a note concerning this. The two already posted are the 32mm variety...Please see next couple of posts for todays purchase :D :D

Edited by chrisjburr

Ok as promised here is the first of todays purchases, (from the militaria fair at the three counties showground, malvern). I paid a little more for this one than I did the other two.£25. But these were the only two reasonably priced examples. The only other one was priced at £65 but could have had for £50, (too much for me as I'm collecting on a budget). It is the 32mm variety with rzm mark m1/72. P1000199.jpgP1000200.jpg

And now for the second one..purchased from the same dealer as the first...priced up at £30 each and got for £25 each,...this one is the 23mm variety with a rzm mark m1/128..I dont know how common thses badges are but there were only three on offer today and I bought two..P1000201.jpgP1000202.jpg

All comments and advice welcomed...I have also recently purchased a N.S. Frauenschaft song book for under £5..

Edited by chrisjburr

Some more nice pieces there.

As a side note you may have noticed the different shape pin plate on the M1/158 (long & narrow with crimping). This was the favoured type of fixing plate for this company, Karl Pichl Innsbruck, & their sister company Alois Klammer, also of Innsbruck. In this case it's a good way to authenticate one of their pieces....

Cheers

Don

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hello Gents...it's been a while but here is the latest edition to my new habit.A first pattern membership badge..This was purchased online for 40 euros, (including P&P from Germany). marked with the usual rzm and makers mark M1/72..I am expecting a second pattern Frauenschaft badge to arrive from australia any day now...that has cost me approx £23 including P&P from australia..I will post pics when it arrives...

P1000262.jpg

P1000263.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello folks....it's been a while but have been busy with other stuff...anyway just been to medal & militaria fair and picked up two more badges......firstly Deutsches Frauenwerk badge with makers mark m1/185. this one is not enamel but has black painted background...this cost £14 and secondly a 2nd Pattern Orts Level "NS. Frauenschaft Leader’s Staff Membership Badge with makers mark m1/27...this cost £20..I will post photos later ...chris

ok as promised here are the photos of my latest purchases....the 2nd Pattern Orts Level NS. Frauenschaft Leader’s Staff Membership Badge with makers mark m1/27 is approx 36mm by 36mm and looks like it would benefit from a gentle clean. the other one is approx 31mm x 31mm..as usual any comments and advice are apreciated...chris

P1000326.jpg

P1000327.jpg

P1000328.jpg

P1000330.jpg