News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lets see those ww1 grave photos i know there hard to come by

hi guys,

just dug out some of my hard to come by real grave photos and postcards.not souviner types

i know in ww2 there were tons of pics taken by the troops to remember there buddys who have fallen and where there grave markers were at.

but it seems in ww1 there are fewer and harder to come by in ww1 pics. i know ive been looking for over 10 years and have about only 50 good ones.

so was wondering if any one else have any to share. ill post as many as i can get good shots of, so enjoy and you are welcome to post yours or your thoughts on scarceness of these types of photos.

thxs joe

27kills

• 3 weeks later...

Another soldier killed in the war, Gefreiter Karl Ohler from Bavarian 5th Inf Rgt , killed in May 1916 by a minebomb, near the village Liebercourt in northern France.

here is some of his comrades at the grave.

He was awarded EK II in 1915 and was only 23 years old when he was killed.