News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Reichsbanner and KPD cockades and stars

Good morning everybody dear fellow collectors!

I would like to show you and receive some comments about my collection of Weimar Republic period items.

Here you have three Reichsbanner S-R-G cockades (SPD military organization, which then joined the Eiserne Front) and two KPD stars.

I am still trying to find a quite special Reichsbanner cockade with the black eagle made of cloth (for a reasonable price...which prooved to be the real problem!).

Regards,

GC

• 2 weeks later...

Nice collection of Reichsbanner Kokarden! It shouldn't be a problem to find the other Kokarde with cloth eagle on ebay. It is not for sale there everyday, but I have already seen a few of these pieces during last years.

PS: Do you have other things like armbands etc. from the Reichsbanner? I'm interested in that theme, too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sergeant, thanks for your comment!

I hope I will be soon able to enrich my Reichsbanner collection with the cloth kokarde.

Here I attach a photo of the only other Reichsbanner item I have, a membership pin, definitely not that rare.

I have seen many Reichsbanner items which were far more interesting..different types of belt buckles, flags, flag tips, armbands..

I would be very interested in seeing your collection!

Regards,

GC

Sergeant, thanks for your comment!

I hope I will be soon able to enrich my Reichsbanner collection with the cloth kokarde.

Here I attach a photo of the only other Reichsbanner item I have, a membership pin, definitely not that rare.

I have seen many Reichsbanner items which were far more interesting..different types of belt buckles, flags, flag tips, armbands..

I would be very interested in seeing your collection!

Regards,

GC

You want some more Reichsbanner pieces?

OK, here we go! ;)

Edited by Sergeant 08