News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kriegsmarine using army and foreign tunics.

Hello.

Starting a new thread on the use of other than the uniforms that were typical for the Kriegsmarine.

Here's an extract from a picture in my collection.

The guy at the right is wearing a five button ss-tunic with marineartillerie insignia.

Regards Erik.

This picture might be of interest Monsieur, KM guys here clearly wearing Army helmets. I'm a helmet geek so this is a great picture for me, when you see a shipboard grey Heer helmet this is often the answer I suspect (or coast artillery).

This picture might be of interest Monsieur, KM guys here clearly wearing Army helmets. I'm a helmet geek so this is a great picture for me, when you see a shipboard grey Heer helmet this is often the answer I suspect (or coast artillery).

Might the decal color be an error from the colorization process?

Here is a few pictures from one of my albums taken during the occupation of Norway, you can clearly see the unteroffizieren using army bergmütze, the short brim is evident.

Edited by Monsieur Hulot