News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guys,

I've been a member here for a while now and really haven't contributed much as I'm mainly on the WAF so I thought it time to start making myself know to those that don't know me and those who do. My name is Justin and I collect mainly KM items after initially buying everything and anything as we do in the beginning. So it took many years of collecting and aquiring these items and there is nothing I like more that to share it with those who appreciate it the most my fellow collectors.

So here we go, I'll post stuff as we go and you guys can sit back and enjoy the ride so to speak.

Firstly my Uboot Tally collection, still require a few to fill in the gaps so if anyone has any in Metallfaden that aren't in my collection please drop me a line.

2.JPG

A few more recently collected.

1.JPG1s.JPG

Ok there you have it folks, have plenty more non KM related stuff in my collection but as for the KM items this pretty much covers it up till now.

As previously mentioned would still love to get my hands on the remainding UBoot tallies to complete my collection - Wegener, Uboot schule are the basics requirements I still seek but any other related I don't have is always a bonus.

Thanks for looking guys and all the best from Australia :)

Kindest Regards,

JustinC :cheeky:

Very nice indeed.... thanks for posting.

I only have one tally myself, it is for the Zerstörer Berndt von Arnim, forever grateful to Gordon Williamson for pushing that my way as it is the only one I have seen for the ship. My wifes Grandfather was on it.

Best

Chrs

Hi Chris,

Yeah the Aviso Grille is a rare tally but so are many of the Uboot tallies. Just have to be in the right place at the right time sometimes and when they come up grab them.

Thanks for the appreciation guys.

Regards,

JustinC

Really nice collection. Very nicely photographed. I am envious of the plackards you have of the Deutschland and the Graf Spee.

Really top notch and high quality.

Best regards buddy,

JustinG

Well,simply an outstanding collection Justin.

I have not seen this collection before so thanks for posting.

You have some rare cap tallies there,with my favorite being the very rare "Luftwaffenkommando see" tally.I know of only one other of these in a private collection.

I happen to collect photo's of the tallies in wear and here is couple that might be of interest to you,as you have the tallies.

First is this one from the Zerstorer "Hermann Schoemann",and again thanks for sharing your super collection.

Regards,Martin.