News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sad news

wm5806

Some sad news for you all:

Kgard - the other Club Host - has decided to withdraw from this and the other Boards in the GMIC; he has also requested that the Chairman remove his previous posts, so regular viewers will notice a lot of gaps and, indeed, missing threads.

Kgard was one of the stalwarts of this section, getting it going and seeing that it kept ticking over with new threads, as well as contributing valuably and authoratively on a wide range of Masonic threads started by others.

I shall certainly miss his breadth of knowledge and Masonic experience and, I am sure you all will too. I hope he might find he can re-join us in the future, but even if he can't I know that collectively we wish him well in all that he does in the futre, thanking him for his great contribution to this board.

Edited by wm5806

This is very sad.

:(

Not just that, but potentially disastrous!

Kgard kind of held this area together, certainly in the last month or so that I've been a member, giving it a good prod when things went quiet.

In order to prove to the Chairman that there is a future to this Board we desperately need to plug the gaps that Kgard would have done. Judging by the stats, there are a lot of viewers (unless we all have short memories and keep re-reading posts) who may be able to just provide one post a week. If for no other purpose, we have to keep Kgard's good work going.

WM5806

Not just that, but potentially disastrous!

Kgard kind of held this area together, certainly in the last month or so that I've been a member, giving it a good prod when things went quiet.

In order to prove to the Chairman that there is a future to this Board we desperately need to plug the gaps that Kgard would have done. Judging by the stats, there are a lot of viewers (unless we all have short memories and keep re-reading posts) who may be able to just provide one post a week. If for no other purpose, we have to keep Kgard's good work going.

Bro. Richard,

Just as a safety-net suggestion. If the Management should pull the plug, I would be more than happy to start a new Forum at TFM to take up the slack.

The only real difference would be the inability to post images direct to the Forum but that can be overcome by image hosting.

Mike

• 13 years later...