News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Officers with Chinese (Manchukuo and Nanjing Government) Awards

JapanX

• Replies 280
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What is this?!

I mean this first medal/order in the bar???

A propos of the first Order in the medal rack of posts #57 and #58, it is the Chilean Order of Merit.

Se the photo below

Edited by lilo

A propos of the first Order in the medal rack of posts #57 and #58, it is the Chilean Order of Merit.

Se the photo below

Yep, I think you and our colleague 922F are definitely right and this is indeed Chilean Order of Merit ;)

No doubts about it :cheers:

Best,

Nick

..................That first photo of Togo was extraordinary with the close-up. Not only is he wearing the Manchukuo Order of the Illustratious Dragon, but tucked into an obscure corner, is the Qing Empire Order of the Double Dragon

Regarding the post #68 ...........

I believe that in the 'obscure corner' we have not the 'Qing Empire Order of the Double Dragon' but the breast star of the Manchukuo, Order of the Pillars of State.

Edited by lilo

Regarding the post #68 ...........

I believe that in the 'obscure corner' we have not the 'Qing Empire Order of the Double Dragon' but the breast star of the Manchukuo, Order of the Pillars of State.

He is indeed "too young" for the Double Dragon breast stars ;)

I believe that the lower left breast star (with 16 points) he is wearing in the photo of post #170, is that of Thailand, Knight Commander of the Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant.

In later photos (as that in color of post #171), He wear the breast star of the Thailand, Order of the Elephant, Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class)

Edited by lilo

• 4 weeks later...