FAKE BULGARIAN ORDERS ON THE MARKET

Hi Graf,

I am glad that there are serious places where such topics are discussed. Unfortunately, counterfeits have always been associated with collecting - just a good collector needs to know what and where to buy. Often greed overcomes the reason when you buy something at a very reasonable price.
I am very pleased that you have such a great knowledge of Bulgarian orders.
I will show here the counterfeits I know to protect other collectors from fraud.
I am sorry that a bad name has been created for the market and collectors in Bulgaria. fraudsters are a very small part, but as we say in Bulgaria - a spoonful of tar can ruin a whole bucket of brown.
The hit now are the fake cortes from the kingdom of Bulgaria - several people have specialized and make excellent fakes, but I will release this in another topic.

greetings from Bulgaria

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear members, Till very recently we have enjoyed fake free market..bad news is not any more I just want to alert the Forum that for a quite a while I have noticed some increase of Fake Bulgar

Fake Ferdinand Election medal 1st class (on the left). This is a converted 3rd class medal (in the middle) with enamel applied to the center elements. Authentic medal is on the right, you ca

Hi Petar,   I agree with you and  the other members - The Star is a fake I suspect that the enamel is a new soft one and will not pass the "needle test" The Star has so many bad spots to be

Posted Images

Hi Petar,

Thank you for your opinion.

Also you do not have to feel sorry for the "bad name" created by the fakers.

That is the human nature and greediness that makes those people to do such things. Comparing to what has happened with Orders and decorations from other countries  that is a very small problem

I can reassure you that even people with  a "good" names and reputation  such as  well known Experts, Dealers, Sellers  and Auction Houses have closed their eyes and for the sake of nice profit cheated the collectors community..and still doing it  I have been keeping an eye on the Market and i can notice what is going on. However that is a very small issue comparing to much bigger frauds  in our society

It will be very nice from you if you have pictures and information of the "hew wave" of fakes of Bulgarian Orders

Regards

Graf

On 29/06/2020 at 09:41, Graf said:

... There are Stars with the maker mark and also ones without this mark. The nuts on the back could be different Nevertheless all have very high quality finish You can see the nicely rounded edges of the stars arms 

There are legitimate stars without maker name on center backplate. You have to look at the entire package to determine if they are real or not.

Hi New World,

Thank you for the  adding to my point

Here is a low grade fake  Not only the high classes are safe from the fakers At least ,who ever buys it will not depart with handsome sum of cash

fakeal.jpg

fakeal1.jpg

12 hours ago, Graf said:

Hi New World,

Thank you for the  adding to my point

Here is a low grade fake  Not only the high classes are safe from the fakers At least ,who ever buys it will not depart with handsome sum of cash

I see they fake low classes now...I hope they sell them as low priced souvenirs

• 1 month later...
On 01/07/2020 at 20:15, Graf said:

Hi Petar,

Thank you for your opinion.

Also you do not have to feel sorry for the "bad name" created by the fakers.

That is the human nature and greediness that makes those people to do such things. Comparing to what has happened with Orders and decorations from other countries  that is a very small problem

I can reassure you that even people with  a "good" names and reputation  such as  well known Experts, Dealers, Sellers  and Auction Houses have closed their eyes and for the sake of nice profit cheated the collectors community..and still doing it  I have been keeping an eye on the Market and i can notice what is going on. However that is a very small issue comparing to much bigger frauds  in our society

It will be very nice from you if you have pictures and information of the "hew wave" of fakes of Bulgarian Orders

Regards

Graf

Hi Graf,

I am a Chinese collector. I am optimistic about a set of Alexander orders recently, but I don’t know how to privately message you. Could you please send me a message, I would like to ask you to help me see if it is true or false. .:P