News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I posted it in # 449.
    Other cap ribbons with Führerboot and other inscriptions (post 453) do not exist. They were higher ranking departments without their own cap ribbons. There is only the Cap ribbons Füherboot des F.d.M. and Schulflottille des B.S.O. and B.S.N.

Those are in my collection.

26 minutes ago, Smadding said:

I posted it in # 449.
    Other cap ribbons with Führerboot and other inscriptions (post 453) do not exist. They were higher ranking departments without their own cap ribbons. There is only the Cap ribbons Füherboot des F.d.M. and Schulflottille des B.S.O. and B.S.N.

Those are in my collection.

Hello Smadding,
    Your information is very interesting, thanks for this. Appreciate that you post more from your collection. What Mützenbander Thinks You Are Them Most Skinned?

Cheers, Morten.

17 hours ago, Smadding said:

Okay, another one: Erprobungskommando für Unterseeboote

Erprobungskommando für Unterseeboote 3.jpg

Erprobungskommando für Unterseeboote Kopie.jpg

And

M.L. Reichswehrministerium.M.L.

M.L. Reichswehrministerium. M.L Kopie.jpg

Reichswehrministerium Kopie.jpg

Hi Smadding,

Your photos is stunning.Thanks for sharing With us.Hope You can post more.

Cheers,Morten.

Küstenschutz Danzig tally was only hand-made in a few pieces. This tally comes from the estate of the commander of the battleship Schleswig-Holstein, which opened the Second World War with the bombardment of the Westerplatte near Danzig.
    After the conquest of Danzig, the ribbon was given honorary the later Vice Admiral Thiele.

Unfortunately, I do not own a photo for this. The one shown here is from the book by Josef Zienert:
    Our Marineuniform, Hamburg 1960

Küstenschutz Danzig av..jpg

Küstenschutz Danzig JZienert.jpg

Küstenschutz Danzig.jpg

Hello Smadding,
    Thank you for your posts that raise the thread to a higher level. Our hobby needs more that contributes and therefore we learn more. Have understood that there are + 400 different Mützenbands and think this thread here on GMIC is one of them better. Just that the thread is alive with the activity for this is the best refferance.

Cheers, Morten.

Another rare tallies are W.E. Inspekton ...

Known tallies of the Wehreratzinspektion is Berlin, Dortmund, Magdeburg, Schleswig = Holstein, Regensburg. There also may be tallies for Königsberg, München, Koblenz.

W.E. Inspektion Dortmund Ce.jpg

W.E. Inspektion Schleswig-Holstein.jpg

W.E.Inspektion Berlin F.jpg

W.E.Inspektion Schleswig-Holstein F.jpg

Edited by Smadding

Hi Morten and all,

originally I did not want to set tallies and photos here. I planned the continuation of the book about 
    the Tallies of the Imperial Navy (Reichs- und Kriegsmarine 1919 - 1939). Due to various 
    circumstances I have refrained from it. So I can now share my material and knowledge here.
    English is for me a foreign language. I ask you to take this into account. Questions are always 
    welcome. I will try to answer them according to my possibilities. 
    Are photos of the Vorläufige Reichsmarine 1919 - 1921 and Reichsmarine also welcome?

Bernd

Edited by Smadding

Hi Smadding,
    Nice to hear that you can post more from your collection here at GMIC. You also decided to write a book about Kriegsmarine in Norway and would not show too many of my pictures in here but he that I would write with has begun to Write a book with another Norwegian collector so now I can show more pictures from my collection. For me too, English is a foreign language. It's a fairly new thread on GMIC Kaiserliche navy / Imperial German Navy tallies in wear that you probably have photos for Sharing!

Cheers, Morten.

• 4 weeks later...