Aurora

Hungarian Red Cross ? Help me please

Hi everyone,

I have this badge (?) and I'd like to have more info about it. Hope in your help.

Best regards,

Aurora

Aurora,

I don't remember seeing this badge before but it looks like a cap bagde for a driver or attendant for a Red Cross ambulance. Possibly from the early 60s as it was common for cap badges of this period to have two holes in them to sew them to the cap. The Hungarian Red Cross has never responded to any of my emails asking for information on badges from the Communist period. I'll see what else I can dig up for you in my reference material.

Regards,

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Aurora

Hi everyone,

I have this badge (?) and I'd like to have more info about it. Hope in your help.

Best regards,

Aurora

Hi, Aurora !

ments.jpg

This is a cap badge for Hungarian National Ambulance Service from the 50's, 60's.

Regards, Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,

Thank you very much for your help. I think you have a beautiful hat. I think it is scarce. Hungarian orders/medals/badges are not my field. I am focused on Soviet/Mongolian/Yugoslavian/ other European awards. Your help has a high value for me. Gordon & Zsolt, thank you.

Zsolt,

It has been a long time since we have seen each other or even talked on a forum. Good to hear from you again. Thanks for confirming the time period of the badge.

Regards,

Gordon