News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Talk about borrowing! Red Cross Medal

Dieter3

That person did purchase it from me. Well, not me - my wife. Her business, I just do the photos! I guess it is public domain once it makes it onto eBay, I don't know for a fact that even though the website and content are copyrighted that it necessarily extends to eBay. Not a huge deal, but it does kinda rub me the wrong way. My wife doesn't care at all!

My wife doesn't care at all!

She is wise!

Not a huge deal, but it does kinda rub me the wrong way.

I wonder if it was reselling the piece that rub you the wrong way (quite natural and understandable reaction ;)) ... :whistle:

Edited by JapanX

I wonder if it was reselling the piece that rub you the wrong way (quite natural and understandable reaction ;)) ... :whistle:

Na, not that. It's not the first time for that buyer/seller to do that - it's just business! But the photo thing - all right, now that's gettin' personal... :lol:

Na, not that. It's not the first time for that buyer/seller to do that - it's just business! But the photo thing - all right, now that's gettin' personal... :lol:

Gotcha;)

He can sell your ex-medal, but he can't use your photos in the process!

Barbarians ...

Nothing is sacred to them! :lol: