News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Royal Air Force Warsaw Pact Land Forces Recognition Guide

Hello Gents,

First of all message to the gaffers..not sure if this is the correct area for this topic but please move it to a more suitable place if it isn't...

Today I purchased, (at the car boot sale), a box of 35mm slides....I picked out 1 or 2 randomly and all appeared to be of military vehicles, so I enquired as to the price and was told £3...Well the specially made box is worth more than that...I took them to where I was stalled out and during the customer less moments started to look through them..All seemed to be of Russian military vehicles...I went and asked the guy where he got them from and he said from an empty flat that had to be cleaned ready for new tenants..He then gave me an orange ring binder/folder with the title Recognition Materials Cell Warsaw Pact Land Forces Recognition Guide..It also has UK RESTRICTED on the cover, ( as do many of the slides themselves).It has 18 sections covering every form of land and amphibious vehicle available to the warsaw pact..

Seems like a very interesting item from the cold war period...and for anyone interested in vehicles of this period

Chris