News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Just five items. First two table banners that turned up on a junk stall in my local market. I have had to piece the scan of this one, as it is quite large.

Frauenwerk

Edited by Wood

Then I was approached by a local collectors shop owner who proceed to try to describe and draw some German badges, The drawing looked like a Jewish star with (he said) a silver bullion swastika in the middle. Ho hum, fantasy items I thought. But I decided to drop by the next day to have a look. My jaw dropped.

Not very close to his drawing No.1

Edited by Wood

So I ended up with an near mint Army DK which I have been wanting for a long time, plus a near mint Navy, or panzer, its hard to tell the correct colour of the backing cloth on this one.(but I don't care)

Plus the Maybauer observer. (I left behind the silver mothers cross and the 2nd. class war merit crosses)

My bank account looked a little sick, but I didn't.

It dosn't happen very often, but when it does....

Pete

Edited by Wood