• 4 years later...

Here is one I have.

Can any one give me a translation, I can't even read the text in this script.

Would Hitler sign this type of issue document in 1935?

Next pic is the envelope

Gordon

IMG_3040.JPG

Here is the envelope

Gordon

Sorry no pic, I seem to have reached my upload limit

G

Hi Gordon,

"On the occasion of your 40th service jubilee I express my best wishes to you. In connection with this I thank you and voice my appreciation for the loyal services rendered to the Reich.

With regards to the signature of A.H.:

Compare it to the other ones on the documents posted here and you will note that they are identical. This is because they used a signature machine that worked with ink. It looked better than a stamp that some people also used. So it is A.H.´s signature but not signed personally by him.

GreyC

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Blog Comments

• Sounds great other than the Orange & Mango squash only because I prefer cran-pomegranate juice.
    • "(...) disgusting herbal concoction (...)" I took note of this description, to enrich my otherwise limited, English "Wortschatz"...
    • At work the standard indian tea such as PG tips is referred to as chimp tea. This goes back to the days when we had a Spanish girl working for us whose command of the English language was extremely limited. One lunch she said she was going to the shop could she get anything. I asked if she could get a pack of tea bags. She returned with some disgusting herbal concoction. I tried to explain what was required but without success. I then remembered PG tips had a picture of a chimpanzee on the packe
    • When I read Lapsang Souchong i decided to post something about these Tea . Many years ago I dont  know about Lapsang until I read James Michener book Centennial and the description of the savour of the Lapasang as a mix of tar and salt & smoked made me proof . It was exact ! and i liked it since then .
    • I have been known to drink Lapsang Souchong and Tea, Earl Grey, Hot... both "without pollutants". I normally have one mug of coffee in the morning, then spend the rest of the day drinking Orange & Mango squash (by the pint). Then evening comes and it's a pint, followed by red wine with dinner and sometimes a drop of Laphroaig afterwards.