Gensui

Japanese Capital Rehabilitation Commemoration medal

The order is indeed obvious using common sense, since most of the other medals are specified to go in the same order. However, my point was that this medal was not included in the officially-printed order of precedence. This order was in all the medal handbooks. And this may be a reason so many are in nice condition: some people may have neglected to wear it since it was excluded in the description. For those who decided to wear it, chronological order made the most sense.

However, my point was that this medal was not included in the officially-printed order of precedence. This order was in all the medal handbooks. And this may be a reason so many are in nice condition: some people may have neglected to wear it since it was excluded in the description.

That's why I wrote

Indeed, pretty good reason for "a lot of mint" Rich! :cheers:

A little stainey and wrinkly but beggars shouldn't be choosers on this document! ;)

Awarded to Mr. Choujirou Shimizu, May 1st, 1931. Document# 11,176. Watermarked. Interesting with the green color and all, but not quite as elegant in my opinion without the image of the actual medal, or at least a gold chrysanthemum!

A nice piece, Dieter! :cool:

Thanks for showing!

BR, Chris

I just wish my camera, skills, lighting, and set up were better than what I have. These look much better in person!

No need for better pics, Dieter! I'll take it as it is! :jumping:

*kidding* :D

Another interesting medal bar with rehabilitation medal.

The medal order is the same ;)

Gents,

It took me some time, but finally I could complete my medal set (see post no. 1): a nice award document for this beauty.

This document was awarded on 1st May 1931 to the Secretary of the Minister of Finance Mr. WADA Masahiko with the number 6621.

BR,

Chris