Jump to content

Recommended Posts

David Gregory once mentioned some states where you only find a Militärpass entry, but no certificate was issued. Same goes for the gMVM of Wuerttemberg... i think Dave Danner once mentioned something about this as well...

Can anyone think of states that did not issue documents?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...