News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

3rd Reich Medal bars... Show Yours!

Everyone, beautiful bars. Most people dont like the Westwall medal, but I really like what it adds to a medal bar. It is not the typical red, white, and black...

I agree and that's one of the reasons it's nice to get bars with Westwall medals or from other countries. I particularly like the Condor Legion bars. Here's an interesting one medal, Westwall bar with a tailor label; quite unusual to find.

Those are really nice. How many nations do you collect?

If you're asking me, I'm fairly eclectic when it comes to military bling. : ) Korean War (all nations), Germany up to '45, some Japan if it looks good and is truly original, British WWI & POW, Vietnam (Australia & New Zealand) and some other odds and ends that just strike my fancy. Used to focus on one British Yeomanry regiment, but after a while, it was nice to branch out. Oh, I also have a fair collection of St. Helene medals with original brevets.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering the order the medal bar is from 1939/40,because Hindemburg cross is before KVK2,so the third regulation of 1939 is what we are considering here.

it is a probably an offizer of the police with lot of years in service who fought in the ww1 and who was condecorated with the kvk2 at the end of 1939 or begining of 1940.

Hope you like it!!!

Condor Legion groups are so colorful. The White Military Merit is quite unusual to find mounted on a bar.

Indeed. Seeing that the white cross was issued to non-combatants (red cross for combatants) the percent of elements such as medical, religious etc would have been very low in the "Legion"

Ayz....101and the other are actually Bulgarian.

OOps you're right. Thanks!!!

Hello to everyone,

I am not sure this bar fits into this category. It is my understanding that this Order of the White Elephant was issued until 1940. I would appreciate any information anyone has.

attachicon.gif11.jpg

Dean

Love this bar. Congrats to you. Wish I could help, but alas....