News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rogge Signatures: A Study and Your Opinions Please

Esteemed Colleagues:

A study of 21 signatures from Rogge for comparision and I ask for your opinions on the other six within the yellow boxes.

I think the six in the yellow boxes are bad fakes, but I want to be absolutely sure before I destroy them.

Thanks for your opinions.

Joe

Fellow Researchers:

Please see the UPDATED attached signature study which includes 23 known original signatures of Bernhard Rogge. Also included are six additional signatures which I feel are dubious at
    best.

If they are fakes, then I will destroy the photos and take my lumps for buying forgeries produced for someone's profit motive only. I hope this is not the case; I am hoping against hope that these are, in fact, original signatures which I can add to my collection.

I think at this point I feel to biased in thinking the six in question are fakes. I ask for your opinions in helping me make my decision in what to do with these six photos.

Thanks!

Joe

Chris, et al:

The following photos are posted for further study. I do realize they are all postwar prints, that is no issue what so ever IF the Rogge signatures are authentic.

thanks for your time and opinions....

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm. I am really thinking these 6 signatures are fakes, made to sell as originals, and I think I was "taken" by the sellers. At this point I am not really convinced enough though...so I won't destroy the photos, but will also not add them into my Hilfskreuzer Archive either. So into the "extras" box for storage for now. If you do have an opinion about these six signatures, I would surely like to hear what you think. Thanks! Joe