News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This just arrived, many thanks to Paul for the heads up :)

It's an M36 tunic for a Beamte auf Kriegsdaur "Kriegswaffenmeister" in the Einfacher Dienst. The 1939 Rangelist der Wehrmachtbeamten Heer list 350 members for the Einfacher Dienst. There could not be many more than that added at the start of the war. In my mind this would rate as a very rare tunic. I don't have a manniquin to display it on so I am using the pictures that the dealer made. If anyone wants some different pictures let me know and I will take them.

:cheers;

Larry

That is fantastic. Funny how the Internet has made many sections of the hobby more serious and knowledgable... I remember about 10 years ago having a Beamte tunic, knew nothing abouth them, a local friend says "are not combat troops, value about half of a comabt troops jacket..." and i sold it as such.....

• 2 weeks later...