News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Surabaya Commemorative medal.....

dark379

Hi i need help.... does anyone here in forum have seen this medal? it says スラバヤ攻咯一週年記念 2603 - Surabaya attack anniversary week and date 2603 (front) 佐土原部隊 - Navy of Sadowara forces (back)

size : 24 mm diameter

Does anyone also have this medal in your collection?

and what do you think will be the value of this medal in market?

what will be the level of rarity of this medal?

Thank you

Me too Nick it my 1st time to see this medal, i just dont know how this medal got here in Philippines......the medal is made in Surabaya, Indonesia.... :speechless:

Maybe this squad was also assigned later in Philippines.

Edited by dark379

Im still thinking if i will buy this medal.... :wacky: from a antique dealer here... it is pricey also. about $600, do you think it is worth it Nick? just afraid it might show up again in ebay or in auctions in future and will be sold in low value.

Edited by dark379

Im still thinking if i will buy this medal.... :wacky: from a antique dealer here... it is pricey also. about $600, do you think it is worth it Nick? just afraid it might show up again in ebay or in auctions in future and will be sold in low value.

Hmmm ...

600 bucks for unknown medal ...

And pretty worn out medal I must add...

Two words: "too much"

IMveryHO of course :)

Hmmm ...

600 bucks for unknown medal ...

And pretty worn out medal I must add...

Two words: "too much"

IMveryHO of course :)

Ya i also have a feeling it is too much, i just thinking the price will be around $150 - $400 only if in ebay???

it is also one of the reason why im looking for someone who have an idea or have seen this medal before..

Edited by dark379

I see thank you for some idea Nick, i think i will try to bargain w/ the antique deal, ill just stick close to $200.... if cant i think ill just pass the medal and return it. Thank you Nick it is a big help.