News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm trying to determine if anyone else has had similar experiences with lower numbered RBs. Is my theory correct that for under 100K RBs, these were not handed out in bulk to one unit/area but in hand fulls all over,ie., a few at a time to many units in different places?

My budget tends to make me dissapointed some times. But! it also stops me buying everything in sight when i really can't afford to!

Medal hunting on a budget is an exercise in patience, but when that patience pays off and you can jump on a nice piece for a good price, it's all worth while.

I think that every advanced collector will tell you that you cannot plan purchases. If you only collect low-end stuff, there is always stuff available and it is easier to spread your purchases and stick to a budget, but if you collect scarcer awards or focus on a specific niche, you have to jump on those awards immediately when they appear on the market. The trick is to have the discipline not to squander your money on average awards at times when there are no exceptional awards on the market. Sometimes that means not buying things for months on end and then purchasing several expensive things in one week's time. I have not set a monthly budget; I have a virtual piggy bank instead that I add to and take from when I see fit (and the money on the bottom is reserved for when that night witch award comes along ;)).

Worded perfectly Auke! ;)

One thing also about buying. Keep in mind that if you ever sell them in the future, there is a good possibility that you may not get your money back. I've seen quite a few in the game for a while then decide to leave it. They struggled to sell off their collections and at a big loss. : (

Paul, would love to see the write up. Have you posted it?

On both statements- tell me about it.

Many of the things I have now, I would never be able to afford on today's market, despite having a much larger income. Crazy how that works. That ORB cost less than 200 dollars. I am scared to think what it is for today. I like the worn orders as well. They show a real sense of being there.