• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gentlemen,

I've really enjoyed reading this thread. The uniforms pictured, and the information about them, is outstanding. For years, KM was of passing interest and I only have a few tunics in my collection. Most of my uniforms are "out of their boxes" and hanging up but that doesn't make the one I am looking for any easier to find and often it is one of the ones that is still "in the box". Keep up the good work. You have rekindled my interest in KM uniforms.

Regards,

Gordon

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you take a shot of the rather large wimple displayed. I have never seen one that large before.

Everyone has already said it. This is a magnificent collection.

Regards,

JustinG

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very nice Uniforms guys!!!

Well here's mine, I jumped on it when his sea bag was picked up from the family, all his other items sold off and when I seen this once it was for sale I grabbed it due to the make up and who it was from, his name is Fritz Wohlleben, and served on... U13-U14-U48!! I love the slanted pockets, and his service in the Mine Sweeper Service.

He also earned the Kuban Sheld and his name is swen into it.

hope you like it.

greg koepp

Just wanted to show my green menace. It seems that's the same model. I bought it as a "coastal artillery" from a dealer. It's one of my most-loved pieces :-)

• 5 months later...

Kratzenberg career continued

Heinz Geissler was the first husband of my mother-in-law. She is still alive (at 92) and I would be interested in purchasing any item that belonged to Geissler, so that she can be "reunited" to her first husband. Could the owner(s) of such memorabilia - e.g. uniforms, pictures - kindly contact me at brunocova@paulhastings.com and let me know if he might be willing to sell.

Thank you and best regards,

Bruno Cova

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to show my green menace. It seems that's the same model. I bought it as a "coastal artillery" from a dealer. It's one of my most-loved pieces :-)

Hello! My name is Kristian E. Hauter Jr. and your tunic caught my eye! Or rather the name did! Because I am currently in the process of buying Fritz Wohlleben's other tunic! I can't believe I found his other one. :) The tunic I am getting has gold NCO tress, is the same Green-Tropical color, and has loops for his Sub-Badge and Mine sweeper badge. His EKII ribbon is sewn through the second button hole and there is no Krim sheild because my tunic was worn by Wohlleben before it's awarding.

• Fritz Wohlleben