News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iranian Order of August (Nishan-i- Homāyūn)

JapanX

1959 group photo

Ardeshir Zahedi - Iranian diplomat and sometime Shah's son-in-law (Princess Shahnaz' husband). Foreign Minister and Ambassador to US. Boyfriend of Liz Taylor.

Edited by Mitya Ivanov

Corps general Morteza Yazataepanach

He is YAZDANPANAH: the closest servant of both Pahlavi shahs. Aide-de-camp of both. Beholder of a very rare "3rd Esfand decoration". Many times war minister of Iran. Head of Coronation Committee 1967.

He is YAZDANPANAH: the closest servant of both Pahlavi shahs. Aide-de-camp of both. Beholder of a very rare "3rd Esfand decoration". Many times war minister of Iran. Head of Coronation Committee 1967.

Yazataepanach ...

YAZDANPANAH...

Maybe we will call him simply Morteza :whistle:

No, we'd better learn new words and names:) General Yazdanpanah himself gave us a nice example: he spoke Russian.

Why? Morteza and I we both speak Russian!!! :whistle:

"Learning new words and names" ...

I am trying as hard as I can not to forget what I knew yesterday ;)

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

Someone who's got around a bit... Ethiopia, Greece, Egypt, Iraq, Iran and Syria... but all fairly low level awards (5th classes, mostly) so not some high-powered diplomat... that is, assuming it is not just a random collection bunged on a medal bar.

• 1 month later...