News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

postcard

mickey

hi all found this early 1900s postcard someone telling a friend not to miss the russo japanese war bio show unusual hand coloured artwork pretty fearsome looking russian nick

... show unusual hand coloured artwork pretty fearsome looking russian nick

No wonder ....

Especially when you are standing side by side with such friendly and healthy looking japanese soldier :whistle:

Your knowledge of scripture is impressive (nearly as good as Stalins, if he had entered the priesthood what would the world be like). As an ex theological student it is nice to here scripture quoted as it has disappeared largely from day to day English. I was at Newcastle University and our faculty motto was "Newcastle University Divinity Department, living proof the Devil can quote Scripture." But to quote our Lord I must depart "I Thirst."

Paul

As an ex theological student it is nice to here scripture quoted as it has disappeared largely from day to day English.

Sad but true.

In a very ungodly time we are living!

Pagan entertainment events are all around us ...

Take for example this recent Olympics :lol: