News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Blue Maximum Plus: Horsefeathers!

Guest Rick Research

Attempting to restrain myself from posting everything from this past weekend's Traveling Museum get together. In a lovely red case with a big gold crown and a nifty little fitted door inside that opened to reveal the ribbon tucked inside was THIS--

A BrH2aX set (awarded as a set together) --Brunswick House Order of Henry The Lion-Commander 1st Class with Swords! A final reckoning will await Dave getting the promised Rolls and transcribing them, so let's just say... a Pour le Merite's ho hum by comparison.

Mind you, I find the painted peacock feathers just that over-the-top on whaat would otherwise be in the running for most beautiful Order eveer. Enjoy--glad it could be shared with you all.(Epson! Epson! Epson!)

Edited by Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

The star was fitted in the case next to the neck badge.

More of a cross, obviously, than a star, but by Commander 1st Classes general system, will call it a star like other Orders had, to avoid any confusion about Officer class pinback crosses.

Edited by Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

What a beauty! :love: It's got it's own thread started back in March, but i can't seem to copy/paste links.

Edited by Rick Research