News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Miniature Medals

I have started buying miniatures and while I have not yet got any decent groups , (just acouple of pairs and single ones). I was wondering if this would be the correct place on GMIC to post pics and info about any I may get, if not please direct me to the correct place....I have been buying and selling anything and everything for 20 years and I collect militaria and then sell my collection and start on something new...I recently sold my last collection and have started buying miniatures and full size medals...

Hi, a nice couple of groups there guys :) the miniatures I'm buying are only british...I have been across the minefield of third reich collecting and I'm not going back!!!

The cost factor is part of my reason plus I am limited for display space...And I think some of the bigger groups are attributable so an interesting form of research as well..I will post pics this evening of the couple I have....chris

• 2 weeks later...

Miniatures purchased today from a car boot sale for £15 ....The 1914 trio appear to have been mounted together at some time but have been separated ..there is also a

ww2 defence and war medal with the same residue from the mounting (see top of ribbon to victory medal) so it seems it was mounted as a group of 5.P1010022_zps9d3b294e.jpg

P1010023_zps9122307b.jpg

And here are the two ww2 miniatures with the same residue from mounting as the ww1 trio......And all six medals for just £15!!! can't even buy the

nasty modern staybright ones for that :cheeky: :cheeky:

P1010025_zps21a76dbc.jpgP1010024_zpsee577a24.jpg

Edited by cjb4671