News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings to All,

I was out at an antique store and I came across this document and Hitler signature on it:

Im Namen Des Deutschen Volkes Verleihe Ich

Das Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse Berlin, dem 30.1.1944.

Der Fuhrer

(Signature)

In The Name Of German National Express I
    The War Merit Cross 2nd Berlin, 30.1.1944.
    The Fuhrer

(Signature)

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me if they believe this to be a fake or authentic piece? The seller wants $150.00 for it and the description has no mention of Hitler at all. If it is a fake, is it worth $150.00 as a conversation piece? Many thanks in advance!

Eddie

Document is autentic, signatures are made by stamp or autopen. 150,00 is WAY to much. This is a civilian award and you will get 6 or so of this documents for 150,00 in Germany. I don't belive Meissner had the time to handsign all this stuff.

Guest Rick Research

That is the standard all-pre-printed format "long" Urkunde. 40 year Treudienstkreuz documents also bear the same printed "autograph."

• 6 months later...